Microsoft Innovation Center Karachi is now accepting applications for its INTERNSHIP PROGRAM of SPRING 2016.
MIC Karachi internship is a program initiated to unleash the potential of young minds, highlight their creativity, talent and build their skillset on the latest. The program is designed in such a way that the student will not just be able to use his creativity but will also avail training and mentoring opportunities from Microsoft Staff and technology experts. The program will help them to convert their ideas into reality and it will also provide them global visibility.
• 4 Months (5 days a week) – starting from 15th February 2016
1. Updated Resume, highlighting candidate development skills & experience.
2. One-page application idea that candidate want to build on Universal Windows Platform, Web Application or Cross Platform with the Integration of Microsoft Azure.
How to apply:
Please attach the above documents and send them to Ozair Belal (email@example.com); Apply before 31st Jan 2016 - 5:00 PM (Pakistan Time) max.
For further details: please visit our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/micpk or contact +92-300-833-3718 (Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM)
You can also visit Microsoft Innovation Center Karachi at 1st Floor, Library Block, Bahria University, 13 National Stadium Road, Karsaz, Karachi.
· The selection of any candidate will solely be at discretion of MIC Team.
· Microsoft reserves the rights to disqualify any candidate any time without providing any specific reason.