Islam 360: World’s First Searchable Qur’an & Hadith App in Roman Urdu

The apps has over 1.5 Million Downloads on all platforms and has just been overloaded with tons of features for Windows Phone. The app is a resultant of efforts from Mr. Zahid Hussain Chihpa and is launched in collaboration with local Microsoft DX division. Salient features of the app includes,

1. Quran recitation with more than 16 Qari’s.
  2. Ten translations of Urdu & English with searchable features including audio.
  3. Search within whole Quran using English, Urdu or Roman Urdu
  4. Search By Urdu and English Subjects
  5. Search By Arabic Word
  6. Search by rootword
  7. Tafseer Ibn e Kaseer & Tafheem ul Quran with audio.
  8. Six ahadith books in Urdu & English.
  9. Dua’s with recitation & translations.
  10. Ibadaat section with audio.

1. Nice Work by Mr. Zahid Hussain Chihpa

1. Haji Mohammad Saeed Ahmad says:

Allah Raheem Kareem Zahid Hussain bhai ki ess koshish ko Qabool Farmay aur tamam mussalmano ko Islam360 se mustafeed honay ki taufeeq atta farmay, Aameen Jazzakallah

2. M shabir says:

Mr Zahra hussain jazakallaha for creating this app but I am unable to download on my phone message is saying islam

360 is not responding  .I need a help to obtain knowledge from this app .thanks

3. azhar says:

very nicee effort

4. saad hafeez says:

GOD WILL BLEESED YOU ,, YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR FAMILY INSHALLAH ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT I WILL PRAY FOR YOU

5. Saeed lodhi says:

Allah ap ko es ka ajer day ameen

6. M.AZAM.PATHAN says:

MASHA ALLAH, AN AMAZING, EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE, TREMENDOUS, PRICELESS, UNBELIEVABLE, ISLAMIC, HOLY QURAN PAK SOFTWARE’S, MAY ALLAH BE OUR GUIDE. CRADLE TO GRAVE,

IN FACT I AM UNABLE, EVEN TO COMMENT ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE’S, WHAT SAY’S NOT ENOUGH, CAN’T JUSTIFY, CAN’T EXPLAIN, AND CAN’T PAY, SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!TREMENDOUS, EXTREMELY, HEART TOUCHING, IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! INSPIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! EXTREMELY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXEMPLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WORTH IMITATING!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER-EXCELLENT, A PLUS

PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UNEXPLAINABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH PROVIDE YOU, WHAT EVER YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE, I AM NO THING IF I WAS, I MAY TRY TO REPAY YOU IN THE FORM OF BIGGEST AWARD, TOTALLY HELPLESS, CAN’T DO ANY THING, BUT PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH MAY INCREASES YOUR HEALTH, WEALTH, RESPECT, PROSPERITY, SUCCESS, HONOUR, ADMIRATION, IN EVERY COMING SECOND, SALUTE YOU, THANKS, THANKS LOT, MR. ZAHID HUSSAIN CHIHPA,

7. Mohammed Qasim Choksi says:

Need to download your "Islam 360" app on my PC and my "Samsung Note 4" android phone. Please advise when and how. Thank you

From Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada

8. ariha shahi says:

wallah (Y) Great effort……. jazak ALLAH 🙂

9. Shoaib says:

Allah Pak ap ki kawishon ko Qabool farmae or ap ke kam ko Saqah Jaria ka darja atta farmae.

Ameen.

10. shahzad solangi says:

Mashallah mene apko morning show mein dekha both khushi ki Babar hey k

Him mein meticlious intelligent log hein air him kisi she kan nahi

… Apko bhot bhot mubarak ho, plz app beaten salty hen k android mob mein

Kids trah download hosakta hey.

11. raghib says:

Why don't download this application in window phone

12. Rais Gul says:

Well done Mr. Zahid Hussain, You have done a great job. May Allah accept this effort from you.

13. Tufail Samejo says:

JazakaAllah

14. waheed awan says:

allaha  pak ape ko lambi zandagi atta farmay

15. Tariq yousaf says:

Good work Alla ap ko is ka ajar dye.Ameen

16. Abdul rehman says:

How can we download this precious app in PC

17. talat Mahmood says:

Nice work done.

1. abdel rauf says:

salam, would you help me ,. how to download on my pc ????

18. Mrs.Zohra Altaf says:

Zahid sab you did superb job really…! i can'not express my feelings. it was my entire life wish to do some thing in the way of ALLAH,and so you did it. ALLAH selects his person for his work. you did wonderful and everlasting job for ever. May ALLAH reward you . My father is also doing alphabetically words,related meanings and their explanations in sindhi language. Much work is completed but still not published. Will you suggest something to my father?

1. abdel rauf says:

salam bro,. would you guide me how to download on my pc ??

19. mrs ayaz says:

Jazakallahv cant download on window phone

20. mufti babar sandhu says:

salam bhai zahid sahib yaar ye windows 7 pe dowbload nahin ho raha

21. Sohail Anwer Saqib INDIA, Kolkata. says:

Very impressive,informative and knowledgeable broad searching plate form has provided by ZAHID HUSSAIN. Much much blessing to him. Just got the information by WhatsApp. May Allah give him Najaat on THE DAY of JUDGEMENT with their parent.

22. nizamuddin[rizwan]bangalore--india says:

SUBHAANALLAH…….MAA SHA ALLAH…issse  badhkar  aur  kya  taarif  ho  sakthi  hai  aapki  is  koshish  ki.

ALLAH SUBHAANAHOO WA TA AALA  SAB JAANTE HAIN  KE  KIS SAY  KYA  KAAM  LIYA  JAAYE   ISLIYE  ALLAH  SWT KA  SHUKR  ADAA  KIJIYE  KE  USNE  AAPKO  IS  MUBAARAK  KAAM  KE LIYE  CHUNAA  AUR  ISKE  QAABIL BANAAYA.

Dua hai ke ummat  mein aap jaise aur deen ke kaam ke liye aage  aaye.

JAZAKALLAHUMA KHAIRUN

23. Ghulam Farid says:

24. imteyaz says:

Subhanallah

Allah tala aapko aap ko apne hifzo aman mein rakhkhe aur sath hi aap ki nek khawahisat puri kare ..aameen

please share the link so that I can doenload..jazakallah khair

25. TAHIR Khan says:

You have done an excellent work. May Allah  give you

The best reward for this Noble. Service to the Community and the

Nation as a whole

Mohammed TAHIR Khan Bhopal India

26. syed Ahmedpasha says:

Subanalha zaid Hussain bhai allha aapko harr kam asani ata farmaya Ameen

27. Khan Muhammad Qureshi says:

I have Successfully  downloaded the Islamic 360 software through this link theislam360.com/…/download     but some of files are missing so I is able to use. If any one have another link to download all file please let me know.

28. atif khan says:

mashallah bhai jazakallah.allah quobul farmaye ameen

29. mohd. Hasan Khan says:

Assalamuaelekum Brother  khuda aapki zindegi ko khushiyon se aur behtar sehat se bharta rahe, me aapke is software ko download nahi kar pa raha hun , please help me

30. fatima says:

Alf JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR  Masha Allah ALLAH Subhana wataala ne apke zariye aulade adam ko yeh sunehra  mauqa ata kiya hai.Is behtereen kaam ko samjh kar apni zindagi aur akhirath ko sawar lein.AMEEN

31. aejaz ahmad says:

jzakallah

but  can i run  this app on  computer

32. Sanaullah says:

Assalamualaikum how can i change the tafseer language to English.

33. Abdul Hameed Tantray (J&k) says:

I have no words to express thanks to the members and perticularly Zahid Chihpa Sahib  who took pains to prepare this commendable Islamic app. May Allah give them more strength to accomplish this nobal task.

I became delighted when I watched the app video on whatsapp.  I downloaded one app for my cell phone from the site given but unfortunately it does not work properly. Now I want to download or purchase the same app for my laptop.  Kindly guide me so that l could take advantage of this lovely and pious app.

Thank.

34. Abdul Hameed Tantray (J&k) says:

Thank.

35. IMTIYAZ SHAIKH says:

Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatahu

Jazakallah Khair Allahpak Aap ko aur bhi himmat Quwat Taqat aur O sare zaraye ata farmaye jis aap Deen ki aur ziyada khidmat karen. Allahpak Aap ko aur Aap k tamam khandan walaon ko Is ka Ajre Azim Ata farmaye aur Aap ke tamam jayeez Dowaon ko Qabool farmaye. Jazakallah Khair Allah Hafiz.

36. Mohammad Abdul Hai says:

Sare insano ki rahnumai……very great effort. keep it up

37. Mohammad Shahnawaz Qamar. India says:

Masha Allah brother . Allah aapko jaza-e-khair de. Ameen. Jazakallahu khairan kaseerah

38. abdulgaffar N says:

Jazakallah,Allah may give u strength to spread Islam further.ameen

39. vaqar ahmed, Bangalore says:

Jazakallahu khairan brother Zahid Hussain. Allah aap ko is ki behtareen jaza is dunya mein bhi ata kare aur aakhirat mein aap ko aur aap ke tamam ghar walon ko jannatul firdouse ata kare.Aameen.

40. HASSAAN AAMIRI NOORI says:

ASSALAMU ALYKUM

41. Shoeb says:

As Salamo Alay Kum,

Jazak Allah Ho Khaira Brother Zahid Hussain, May Allah bless all of us with proper Imaan and keep all of us among the Momin till last breath and thereafter.

Brother I have one concern I have downloaded the app its very good but I am not sure whether it is latest version or not. Because I cannot find 6 Books of Hadees Sharif. I can only find 2 i.e. Sahi Bukhari Shareef and Sahi Muslim Shareef. in my PC version for windows 7 and in my mobile i.e. Android version I cannot even open the Hadees Shareef Section it only shows Downloading and it keeps downloading for even whole day but the downloading is not finish.

Please help me with it. as i doubt I am downloading older version of this app.

Once again Jazak Allah. Allah hafiz.

42. Shoeb says:

As Salamo Alay Kum,

Please help me with it. as i doubt I am downloading older version of this app.

Once again Jazak Allah. Allah hafiz.

43. Shoeb says:

Further I would like to also say that I am having Windows 7 in my Laptop

44. maknoon shah says:

Asslam o Alaikum !

Sir I could not downlaod it please tell what should I do to have it ?

45. Saahir Sahrai says:

Nice app but this type of work has already been done by several developers before your start at 2007 i.e. easy quran wa hadith by AQFS launched his Quran wa hadidh software with all major tafaseers at 2007, noorehidyat search engine at 2003 by noorehidayat.org , quran explorer by quranexplorer.com.  Also your work is seems to based on these works. So your stance is not true that you have done this first after 2007.

46. irshad ali says:

Jazaak Allah ho khaar

47. zakeria muhammad says:

nice ever been done

48. zakeria muhammad says:

nice ever been done,zakeria

49. sadaf says:

yea application download kase kren gay

50. Nice Work by Mr. Zahid Hussain Chihpa

51. Jazak Allah, a complete solution in one app

52. waseel khan says:

Assalam o alaikum
    Where is the old virsion of islamic360 quran?

53. sajid rana says:

mashallahavery rewardingwork which will help muslim umma a lot to under stand QUran

54. IRFAN UL AZIZ says:

Mashallah ,Excellent ,unprecedented work . May Gob bless. The reward be given on Roz e Jaza, ameen.

55. somi says:

Niece but 2 folder are working but 2 not Quran and hadees folder are not working guild me plz,jazk ALLAH

56. veery nice jazak u allha

57. Usman Hameed says:

Excellent effort. It should be mad public so that people take advantage of this great facility

58. Imran Ahmad says:

Nice work Mr Zahid Chippa

59. Plz detail about Hajj and Umrah matters

60. Umrah and Hajj details missing person

61. Tanveer Ahmed says:

Jazak Allah

62. zafar says:

Assalamoalikum
    Great work

63. Abdul Jabbar says:

Salaam! Sir Kia mai esay apnay ifone mai apps k zeray download kar sakta hun

64. sher afzal says:

nice work by mr,zahid hussain jazkumula ive got the problem download it if you could kandly send a cd at 26 clifton villas bd8 7by bradford west yorkshire jazakumola kahir

65. Rao Shamsuddin Khan says:

Jazak Allah for preparing the valuable software.

66. khan Mohammad shah says:

Tamaam Bahtreen kam ALLAH jaza Dega

1. khan Mohammad shah says:

very very knowlgable work GOD Blase you

67. irfan mohsin says:

now we can say that muslims are also inventor thank u love and leave u allah hafaz 0300 6305714

68. Mohamme Saeed Rana says:

Well done, excellent

69. UMAR HAYAT says:

A GREAT WORK ON THE HOLLY QURAN AND HADITHS …..

70. statusconcious says:

Assalam o aleykum ; Bhai Zahid Hussain saheb Khuda e Bartar o Aallah apko lambi umer sehat o salamti ke sath atta farmaye , You did a great job Jazak Allah.

71. abdel rauf says:

well. congurlaltion bro, you introduce such web site,Alllah may rewards you, i want to ask you,. as u said in TV programme you can download i cannot see any option for down load??? or any bro guide me how i can download ????

72. Asif Khan says:

I downloaded..its brilliant..really very good work bro..Stay Blessed

73. Dr.Ishtiaq Ahmed says:

Nice Work by Mr. Zahid Hussain Chihpa

74. kh tanvir says:

tanvir farooq

75. iftikhar qureshi says:

how on linux i can download apps for islam360

76. iftikhar qureshi says:

how on linux tv ,i can download apps for islam 360 and can read and listen holly quran on my lg smart tv

77. Zafar iqbal says:

I will comment after study
    Appetantly it’s a useful

78. hadees ki books men koi ak khas hadees serch krny ka asan tarika kia hai ….?

79. B. z. Khalil says:

Application Islam 360 is fantastic. May Allah bestow on you his countless awards.O think every muslim should take die advantage of thi app and increase his knowledge at home without cost

1. ziaurrehman qazi says:

A great artisterty and mastery of Mr zahid Hussain .May Almighty bless him with all happiness of life.Aameen……..

2. ziaurrehman qazi says:

Really a masterpiece and a great artisterty and mastery of Mr.zahid HussainTousif Ahmed s/o kafiat ullah r/o village chowkian tehsil. Darhal Dist Rajouri s.no. no 310 interview on 30th of June for Driver garages.kindly help.Almighty bless him in this world

80. Dr.Javed Iqbal Gondal says:

Dear Sir,
    God bless you. You did wonderful jab.

81. Aamir says:

Slam
    Plz release it windows 10 as a universal application
    thanks

82. Muhammad Hanif Chhattani says:

May Allah Almighty bless you and your loved ones and give you courage to continue this noble cause which no doubt will lead to Jannatul Firdous as a true ummati of Hazrat Muhammad Sal-lala-ho-alaihi-wa-sallam. Aameen.

83. Asif says:

can i learn and read myself through this software ?

84. wallah (Y) Great effort……. jazak ALLAH

85. Muhammed Rafiq says:

Allham do lillah,

May Allah accept and reward the efforts in this world and hereafter.

86. sajjad hussain khan says:

very nice website

87. Shair ahmed says:

This is very nice app…

88. ajaz mian says:

mery motabic behtreen web site hy jisko pahrkar muslman bhai sahi rasta akhair kar sakta hy allah zahid bahi ko ujar dy aameen

89. ajazmian says:

mery motabic zahid bahi nd team ki achi koshsh hy allah an ko ujar dy aameen

90. syed azhar Hussain says:

slam
    aisa kam hy jis ki lafzon men tareef mumkin nhi Allah Taala ajar azeem day

91. sarfraz Ahmed says:

best effort to preach islam

92. ATIQUE UR REHMAN says:

good work Allah Ap ko is ka ajar da ameen

93. Jaleel Niazi says:

Very nice. MashAllah

94. sabeehamir says:

Assalamu alaykum sorry to say im not able to search out some contextual words and verses
    could u pkease help me in that

95. Mushtaq Ahmed Ansari says:

IT IS MARVELOS WORK NO DOUBT, BUT WHY THE OTHER TRANSLATIONS AND TAFASEER ARE NOT INCLUDED, FOR EXAMPLE, QURAN TANSLATION AND TAFSEER OF MOLANA ABDULLAH YUSUF OF 1935, LAHOR, PUBLISHED BY KING KHALID FROM LEBANON AND CAIRO, AND TAFASEER-E-USMANI,
    PLEASE DO THIS ALSO. THANKS.

96. jago says:

how to download 360 quran?

97. M. Abbas says:

Nice work but no audio option available to continue

from page or ayat left previously with translation

98. Muhammad Naeem Memon says:

Assalam-0-Alaikum Mr Zahid Hussain Chihpa Sahab.
    Ap meine MASHAALLAH bohat Zabardast Kaam Kiya hay is application mein. Mujhe Root Words mein Jo Meaning hay woh bohat Pasnad aae. Ap se aik guzarish hay K ap ne Sahih Bukhari Ki ahaadees mein airaab (Modulated Letters) nahi diye hain jis tarah dosray Saha Sitta Ki Kitaboon mein airaab diye hain isko bhi update kar dein Plz…

1. Muhammad Naeem Memon says:

Sir Jo guzarish ki hay isko thora Jaldi consider Karain

99. Muqtader Ahsan says:

Mashaallah, Absoluely great job .unparelled achivement. May Allah bless you with His choicest of blessing .Ameen.

100. Ghazanfar Ali says:

surah no. 11 name Hood ayat no. 12 translated by mufti taqi usmani ka jo tarjuma lakha ha wo ghalt (wrong) ha please check it thanks
    app ka phone number bhi chahiyay.
    my phone no. is 0323-4559699