Become a Microsoft Student Partner
Come build your skills, ignite your career
The Microsoft Student Partner program
Microsoft Student Partners (MSPs) are social and friendly students who like to meet new people. MSPs are the game changers of the future. They think and act boldly.
As an MSP you will:
- Build apps and demos
- Demonstrate the newest technologies and host tech events on your campus
- Acquire the tools and training to lead technology discussions on your campus
- Build your global network with industry experts
- Connect with like-minded students and faculty around the world
- Attend trainings from Microsoft leaders to enhance your knowledge about cutting edge technologies
- Be the one on your campus with insight and answers on Microsoft technologies
Microsoft Pakistan Liaison Office is looking for the right candidate for MSPs for the coming Academic year.
Interested students can email us your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rdJune, 2014.
Please read the following before you apply:
1) There can be a maximum of up to 4 (four) MSPs per university campus. However its Microsoft’s decision to decide on the number of MSPs and whether they wish to take anyone onboard from a University Campus.
2) For those pursuing Bachelor Degree the criteria is:
a) You have at least completed your 4th Semester
b) You have at least 2 semesters to go before the end of your Degree.
3) For those pursuing Master Degree the criteria is:
a) You have at least 2 semesters to go before the end of your Degree.
4) If possible, your Faculty (Preferably Head of Department) is aware that you are applying for Microsoft Student Partner.
5) While Applying, The Subject line of the email should be as follows:
“[University Name-Discipline-Semester] First Name Last Name”
Example, a sample subject line can be:
[NUST SEECS-Software Engineering-5th] Muhammad Sohaib
or it can also be:
[SZABIST-BBA-6th] Muhammad Sohaib
Applications received without the aforementioned subject will not be entertained.
Important Note: Microsoft is also encouraging Students from Non- IT / Computer Science disciplines to apply for Microsoft Student Partner Program so those of you who are pursuing Arts, Business, Social, Medical and Non Engineering subjects are also welcome & encouraged to apply.
We wish you best of luck, and hope to have you with us for the next academic year!
If you have any further queries, please contact Microsoft Office Islamabad at 051-2098187.
Please do not email your CVs more than once. The announcement for final shortlisted students will be done after the deadline passes. All shortlisted students will be emailed for the interview.