Preparing students for success in higher education and future careers is no easy feat. The pace of change in the job market, technology platforms, and in-demand skills can outstrip educators’ ability to keep up—but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Join Microsoft IT Academy program for an informative, free, two-hour virtual event showcasing the latest best practices technology educators can adopt to effectively guide college and career-minded students, and foster a new generation of innovators in the IT and developer technology fields.
Thursday, February 13 | 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM (Pakistan Time)
Tuesday, February 18 | 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM (Pakistan Time)
This virtual event will consist of six mini-sessions hosted by industry experts and drilling down into the topics that matter most to you.
– The Global Skills Gap, Job Market Landscape and Opportunities
– Today’s Technology Curriculum in the Classroom and Online
– Technology for Everyone: Validating Student Success in Microsoft Office
– Entry-level Technology for College and Career-minded Students
– Technology Certifications that Get Recognized
– Resume Building and Interview Techniques