Microsoft Innovation Center, Karachi is going to organize two “Boot Camps (technical training) on Windows 8.1” under the umbrella of “Technical Skill Accelerator” program to enhance the technical skill sets of software developers and students on latest Microsoft technologies.
The program is designed in such a way that you will not just be able to use your creativity but will also avail the learning opportunities through Microsoft experts and community members. The program will also provide global visibility to good application developers.
Basic knowledge of C# and object oriented programming.
Have an idea of application that can make a difference.
Passion to work on Windows 8 and Windows phone platform.
2 days hands-on training for full day (10:00 AM till 5:00 PM),
Boot Camp # 1:
- 9th December till 10th December (10:00 AM till 5:00 PM).
Boot Camp #2:
- 18th December till 19th December (10:00 AM till 5:00 PM).
How to apply:
- Share one pager application idea(500 words at max) for Windows 8 application.
- New and innovative ideas will be preferred.
- The scope of idea should be less than 4 weeks.
- Company/University name with designation/semester.
Email the above details at email@example.com by 6th of December 2013 (at max) to reserve your seat for the Boot Camp.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive confirmation email from Microsoft Innovation Center team.
- The selection of any candidate will solely be at discretion of MIC Team.
- Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify any candidate any time without providing any specific reason.