Event Calendar of MIC Lahore Oct 2013 – Nov 2013

Microsoft Innovation Center – Lahore is running a program called Technical Skills Accelerator. This program is focused on capacity building as well as skill development in IT industry and academia. The objective is to drive the LSE [Local Software Economy]. Under Skills Accelerator Program Microsoft Innovation Center Lahore is going to deliver training sessions on following technologies in October – November time frame.

In order to receive event Invites please register you email id by sending following details at v-awkhan@microsoft.com

– Name
– Organization
– Email Address
– Mobile number

Kindly Note: Event Registration is based on the first come first served basis and will be confirmed by the MIC Lahore team. Confirmation will be sent to selected candidates one day prior to event. Seats are limited.

1. Inaam says:

Hy, I have created an app for win store but dont know how to make a package for it and upload. Anyone interested for helping me then please contact here inam_tum@yahoo.com

2. Usman Ur Rehman Ahmed says:

Inam, you have been sent an email with relative Url that will help, msdn.microsoft.com/…/hh975357.aspx

3. Hamza says:

Hi Mr. Usman!

Can I work for Microsoft Pakistan? what is the process for applying?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Hamza

4. Shahzaib says:

Can i work for Microsoft Pakistan ? what is the process for apllying ?

shahzaib

5. Vayani says:

I see this calendar is for Lahore. Do you have or planned any such calendar for Karachi?

6. Ejaz Siddiqui says:

Hi Zaigham,

I am interested in "Windows Azure Workshop" but it seems I have missed it. Could you please tell me if you are having this workshop again in near future. Or due have a plan to have any workshop in Islamabad as well.

7. Hi Ejaz,

I am going to update the Calendar for November – December time frame soon. Let me know your contact details and i'll try to connect you with our team in ISB.

Thanks

8. Ejaz Siddiqui says:

Thanks Zaigham,

You can contact me at ejsiddiqui(at)gmail.com. Thanks in advance for your help.

Skip to main content