You have created a Word Document containing forms. Which of the following will you do so that people are allowed to fill the forms, but not alter anything else.
1. Go to the Backstage View -> Info -> Permissions -> Restrict Editing
2. Go to the Backstage View -> Info -> Permissions -> Mark as Final
3. Go to the Backstage View -> Info -> Permissions -> Restrict permissions by people
4. Mark the document read-only via Windows Explorer.
How to participate:
- Answer the above question and providing your email address along.
- Only the answer provided with email address will be marked.
- Only the first correct answer will be considered.
- For further details kindly refer to the Competition Rules and Guidelines.