Which of the following is true about a Silverlight plug-in displayed as a windowless plug-in ?
1. The windowless property of a silverlight plug-in can be set only in initialization and is read-only thereafter.
2. In windowless mode, the Silverlight plug-in does not have its own rendering window. Instead, the plug-in content is displayed directly by the browser.
3. There is no support for windowless mode in full-screen mode.
4. All of the above
How to participate:
- Answer the above question and providing your email address along.
- Only the answer provided with email address will be marked.
- Only the first correct answer will be considered.
- For further details kindly refer to the Competition Rules and Guidelines.