You updated your client's Windows 7 with a new video driver. However, his computer boots with a blank screen since then. What will you do to run system restore?
1. Guess your keystrokes, log in to the system and run the system restore
2. You must reinstall Windows
3. Boot into Linux and manually copy - paste files from a previous restore point.
4. Boot into Windows RE and then use it to run system restore.
How to participate:
- Answer the above question and providing your email address along.
- Only the answer provided with email address will be marked.
- Only the first correct answer will be considered.
- For further details kindly refer to the Competition Rules and Guidelines.