You have created a list of items to be sold and their prices in the columns A and B, respectively. You now want to calculate the VAT for the prices at the rate of 12.5% of the price. You have typed "=12.5%*B2" in the Cell C2. You want to apply the same formula to all the cells in column C with the appropriate calculation on the respective cell in Column B. Which of the following shall help you auto calculate the values in all those cells?
1. Stretch the lower right plus towards down after entering the calculated value.
2. Stretch the lower right plus towards right after entering the first value.
3. Stretch the lower right plus towards down after entering the first value.
4. Stretch the lower right plus towards down after entering the formula in the first cell and hitting enter.
How to participate:
- Answer the above question and providing your email address along.
- Only the answer provided with email address will be marked.
- Only the first correct answer will be considered.
- For further details kindly refer to the Competition Rules and Guidelines.