Your computer is running on Windows 7 Professional edition, 64-bit edition. The computer is also a part of AD Domain on the network. You are trying to configure DirectAccess but you find that the Policies are missing from the GPE. What would you do now?
1. Install the 32 bit edition of Windows 7 Professional.
2. Create a new administrative account to configure DirectAccess.
3. Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate.
4. Create the policies which are required for DirectAccess to work.
How to participate:
- Answer the above question and providing your email address along.
- Only the answer provided with email address will be marked.
- Only the first correct answer will be considered.
- For further details kindly refer to the Competition Rules and Guidelines.