What are sorting levels used for?
1. Number of times the sorting has to be done.
2. The preferred order of sorting on different parameters.
3. To determine the number of rows to be sorted.
4. To determine the number of columns to be sorted.
How to participate:
- Answer the above question and providing your email address along.
- Only the answer provided with email address will be marked.
- Only the first correct answer will be considered.
- For further details kindly refer to the Competition Rules and Guidelines.