What are named ranges used for?
1. To limit the values which can be entered in a sheet
2. To verify the range of the values entered in a selected part of the sheet
3. To give a custom name to a part of a sheet in a workbook
4. none of the above.
How to participate:
- Answer the above question and providing your email address along.
- Only the answer provided with email address will be marked.
- Only the first correct answer will be considered.
- For further details kindly refer to the Competition Rules and Guidelines.