In the below code which is configured in web.config file of a Silverlight Business Application.
[code] <connectionStrings> <add name="MyEmpDB" connectionString="Data Source=.\SQL2008;Database=EMPDB; Integrated Security=true" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" /> </connectionStrings> <system.web> <membership defaultProvider="EmpMembershipProvider"> <providers> <clear /> <add name="EmpMembershipProvider" connectionStringName="MyEmpDB" applicationName="/EmployeeApp" type="System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider, System.Web, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" : . </providers> </membership> : . </system.web> [/code]. What is the use of <clear /> tag ?
1. It clears the existing providers in that section which are inherited from machine.config file.
2. It clears all the entries in the web.config file.
3. Clears all the entries from the Machine.config file
4. None of the above
How to participate:
- Answer the above question and providing your email address along.
- Only the answer provided with email address will be marked.
- Only the first correct answer will be considered.
- For further details kindly refer to the Competition Rules and Guidelines.