A new Insider Fast release is available on 7/20 with version 15.37 (170720). Issues on missing signature and online meeting links are fixed.
Here's a look at this week's Insider Fast update: 15.37 (170718):
- Fixed a reminder issue where created or modified reminders (included snoozed reminders) will not be displayed until you re-launch Outlook
- Fixed a bug where moving a message with attachment from Inbox to another folder, the attachment is missing when displayed in the new folder.
- Smart folders list on the new side bar is now visible all time
- Improved keyboard and VoiceOver navigation for meeting invites and email headers
- Improved the visuals for drag and drop email(s) to folder
- Provide a command to use domain-based AutoDiscover when adding Exchange mailbox (Applicable to specific O365 tenants, contact your IT admin for details)
- Online meeting details and links are missing when creating online meeting. We are working with server team to fix the issue - Update: this is fixed in 15.37 (170720) released on 7/20
- When manually insert a signature in compose view, the signature is not actually being added. This will be fixed in the next Insider Fast release - Update: this is fixed in 15.37 (170720) released on 7/20