Here’s a quick look at this week’s Insider Fast update: 15.35 (170517):
Top bug fixes and improvements:
- We no longer display an attachment icon in the message list for messages with inline images
- When deleting a conversation using the hover button in the message list, the selection goes to the next conversation
- For client certificate authentication, your email address must now match the email address of the certificate
- You can now use tab key to navigate to the Security & Privacy preference in Outlook preferences
- Drop-down list buttons in the event editor, including Duration and Time zones, now work properly
- For any issues, please use Help > Contact Support
- For feature requests, please use Help > Suggest a Feature
- For weekly updates with the latest features and fixes listed here, join Insider Fast!
- Want to try Outlook but don’t have a subscription or license? Get Outlook Preview!