From the Mobile and Embedded Devices Division:
“Based on the success of our last promotion, the Microsoft MEDC team have kindly extended a special offer to blog readers. The first fifty people to sign up for MEDC 2005 using the RSVP Code CAATTAR get an extra $100 off our Early Bird price of $995. A total savings of $300!
Register immediately to take advantage of this special offer.
Of course, they insisted we insert some marketing blurb as well!
Join us for Mobile and Embedded DevCon (MEDC 2005) May 9–12, 2005, at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Don’t miss this premiere opportunity to share and learn more about the latest Windows Embedded and Windows Mobile platforms.
Attend MEDC 2005 to:
- Hear from Microsoft Chairman and Chief Software Architect Bill Gates.
- Learn to streamline device development with Visual Studio 2005.
- Hear from the experts on building .NET Compact Framework applications.
- Learn best practices for debugging every stage of your Windows CE device.
- See how Microsoft deploys its Corporate Windows Mobile Architecture.
- Discover how to get ahead faster through Microsoft partner programs.
Visit the content site to see all the great sessions that will be at MEDC!”