The Microsoft® .NET Compact Framework Product Team would like to invite you to participate in their beta program for 1.0 Service Pack 3.
To sign up, please use this special Guest Account below to access a nomination survey on http://Beta.Microsoft.com. Note: Using a personal or previously-assigned BetaID will not grant you access to the survey.
Guest Access Account
Guest ID: dotnetcf
We look forward to hearing from you.
.NET Compact Framework Team
.NET Compact Framework 1.0 SP3 Beta Fix List
The .NET Compact Framework 1.0 SP3 provides critical fixes for crashes and data corruption which can occur under certain circumstances. Defects that blocked key scenarios have also been addressed by this service release. A list of defects fixed and improvements follows:
- GUI memory leak under some conditions
- Empty Array when deserializing SOAP response
- Value of SoapClientMessage.ContentType specified by SoapExtension is not handled correctly
- Stack corruption for structures that have a single simple data type, where variable is not used
- Invoking multicast-delegate from a catch handler hits MissingMethodException
- XmlDataLoader issues under certain circumstances
- Argument of main() cuts upper byte of double byte characters
- Race Condition: ObjectDisposedException when exiting async client
- Invoke on a disposed control hangs the application
- An array of elements containing a null element gets corrupted when sent as a parameter to a Web service
- System.Web.Services.Protocols.AccessorCollection.findAccessor incorrectly searches the list of accessors