Green Cups

This week at work we had a small change to our cups. For the last 6 years I have been drinking from an orange cup. This week they were green :-).

orange_cup.jpg green_cup.jpg

1. Marx says:

A full-blooded American gung-ho company like MSFT wouldn’t want red cups anyway. – only communists like GNU/Linux users would appreciate those, right BillG?

When will Hotmail be better than GMail?

Example 1:

When will you have saved searches as an alternative to folders? Don’t fob me off with rubbish about compatibility, it is perfectly possible to maintain the existing folder structure too. I’m sure Microsoft can license a decent database.

Saying ‘we’re not allowed to talk about it’ just sounds stupid when you’re the manager in charge (or a manager, whatever).

2. Bryce says:

Same over here in building 25 – I thought of going to that http://greencup site it advertises, but it turns out my aversion to being manipulated by marketers is stronger than my curiosity in the goofy cup thing 🙂

3. Josh Koppang says:

I want to see what is at http://greencup!!! I’m guessing that it has something to do with the new MSN, but I still want to see 🙂

4. Silicon Valley only? I did not see the green ones in Redmond.

5. El Lobo says:

This is somehow OT but I have been experimenting problems with this blog. I am using IE 6 and large system fonts. When Explorer’s settings for the Text size are Medium, Larger or Largest, the left frame seems to overlap the right fram, thus covering a big portion of text, which is a pitty because small fonts are hard to read for my poor old eyes.

6. Goth Blogs says:

Fascinating 😉 What do you see when you go to http://greencup?

7. Ade says:

ummm green cups! you lucky person you. I want green Cups :(. Unfortunatly we have no cups at work, unless we cup our hands, which is a pain when you want a cup of tea. Especially if you are on your own in the office.

8. Omar Shahine says: