Tech∙Ed Europe is Microsoft’s premier technical education event providing the most comprehensive technical training on Microsoft’s suite of products, technologies, solutions and services. Attendees get deep technical content, hands-on learning experiences, and opportunities to connect with industry and Microsoft experts one-on-one. If you are a technology professional involved in building, deploying or maintaining IT solutions using Microsoft technologies, Tech∙Ed Europe is the conference that will help you solve today’s real-world challenges and prepare you for tomorrow’s innovations.
WHAT YOU’LL GET AT TECHED EUROPE 2010
- Hear about the future of Microsoft’s products, technologies, solutions and services directly from Microsoft’s leaders
- Choose from over 370 technical sessions delivered by Microsoft and industry experts
- Participate in more than 150 Hands-on-Labs and Technical Learning Centres designed to give you practical experience with the latest tools and technologies
- Network with Microsoft and industry experts, and fellow attendees that share your technology interests and business challenges
- Plan the features and architecture to support your product and business goals to prepare your skills for the future
GET A JUMPSTART ON TECHNICAL LEARNING WITH PRE-CONFERENCE SEMINARS
Arrive early and get a jumpstart on your technical learning. Choose from eight pre-conference seminars delivered by Microsoft and industry experts, and selected to give you an edge on the latest technologies and topics.
Here’s just a sampling:
- Architecting Cloud Scale Applications on the Windows Azure Platform
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 High Availability and Disaster Recovery – Be Prepared
- Successfully Deploying and Migrating to OCS 14
- Windows Phone 7 Application Platform Technical Deep Dive
Seminars will start in the morning on 8 November, and end prior to the keynote presentation. Additional fees apply; conference attendees will receive a €100 discount on the pre-conference seminars. To view the full list of seminar titles, descriptions and speakers visit us online.