Bohemian Rhapsody was not part of my world growing up, so I view the continuing cultural fascination with the piece with detached confusion.
- The Bohemian Rhapsody Project, a movie which takes its spoken dialog exclusively from the song. (trailer)
- Bohemian Rhapsody LEGO
- Bohemian Rhapsody Old School Computer Remix
- The London Symphony Orchestra performs Bohemian Rhapsody
- The Muppets perform Bohemian Rhapsody
- Battlestar Galactica reinterpretation of Bohemian Rhapsody
- Bohemian Rhapsody performed on slide whistles and kazoos
- Bohemian Rhapsody performed on bassoons
- Bohemian Rhapsody performed by William Shatner
- Bohemian Rhapsody performed by Wayne and Garth
The hallmark of cultural preoccupation is the fact that the Wikipedia entry deconstructs the piece moment by moment, clocking in at over 2000 words, far in excess of the Wikipedia recommendation of a 60-word summary for a 6-minute piece (10 words per minute). And longer than the entire Wikipedia page for Ruth Bader Ginsburg.