It's been quite a while, but a winner in the caption contest has been selected and the prize finally reached its destination. (Mostly due to procrastination on my part. Don't blame the postal service.)
Only 5,000 more referrals until MULTIBALL
Even though it's kind of low-brow, it made me laugh spontaneously.
For his efforts, Scott wins a deluxe prize package consisting of
- Exchange 2010 laptop skin
- I'm a PC sticker and yoyo
- Windows 7 stress ball
- Assorted logo pens (Microsoft, Xbox 360, Microsoft Office)
- TSA-approved Microsoft travel lock (so he can travel to our country should he be so inspired)
- Miscellaneous historical items from the wayback drawer
- Windows Me pen
- Microsoft Bob lapel pin
- Microsoft 20th anniversary kazoo
- Temporary tattoos: Windows 2000, Windows 95, OLE (who knew they even had a logo!), Microsoft Visual Tools, MSN, Microsoft BackOffice.
Here's Scott's acceptance speech:
I'd like to thank all the letters that made the caption possible - the O, the N, the R, and especially the L - that little guy really pulled his weight. And thank you to the 1990's, for coming up with blogs, so that I could one day win a caption contest.