Martha Stewart was in town this past weekend signing her book on baking. Although I'm a Martha fan, I didn't attend the signing because I already have a really awesome book on baking. I've listed below some of the ground rules for the book signing, mixed in with some stuff I just plain made up. Your mission is to pick out which of these rules are for real and which are fake.
- Martha Stewart will sign only the baking book. No other books or memorabilia.
- Do not make eye contact with Martha Stewart.
- Do not speak to Martha Stewart unless spoken to.
- Do not ask Martha to write anything other than her name.
- Do not take pictures of Martha Stewart.
- If Martha Stewart becomes angry, curl up into a ball and cover your head with your hands.
You can check your score on this web page.