Thanks for the love. (Always love to hear I have “nice code“.) I’ve already gone down another level on some of the layout tricks I use to get the animation working with layout. I plan on more updates (and hopefully a code walk-through) in the near future.
Is there a particular demo in the bag-o-tricks that you’d like me to walk through? I was thinking a screen cast would be a good place to start.
Some great blogging happening in WPF land.
- Rob’s making me look bad. Great info. Now that I sit next door to him in building 10, maybe I can distract him from his constant posting.
- Mike Hillberg is a god. (Not the God, just a god.) Not only his he technically brilliant, he’s amazingly thorough and a really nice guy. Talk about team mates that make me look bad. (Update: Yes, that’s Mike, not Hike.)
- the WPF blog. Great use of XBAP for demos. Some…uh…”interesting” content.
- The Windows Shell: Revealed. Not a WPF blog, but pretty darn cool. My buddy Vinny put it together. Great information about the face of Windows Vista.
- The New York Times Reader Beta goes public. An amazing demo of WPF. The best way to experience the New York Times. Check out the Topic Explorer in search if you want to see an example of how a graph control can be used in an app.
- “Cider” (the WPF designer for VS “Orcas”) has been updated for the September CTP of .NET 3.0. Check out the release notes.