Alright, as is the custom, I’ve posted a new and improved drop of my
In this release:
- TreeView Double-click – Lot’s of people seem to want to know when
a TreeView/ListBox Item has been double/triple clicked. Here’s how you do
- Visual Tree Viewer – Ever want to know what elements are actually
getting created by a template? Here’s a novel way to debug your WPF
- TreeMapPanel – I posted this sample last year around the PDC.
Here’s the refresh for February CTP. (Actually, I didn’t have to touch the
code at all.)
- NumericUpDown Control – One of the controls we don’t have in the
box, but everyone asks about. It’s not completely done, but it should give
people a good start if they want the control.
- File organization – I’ve also created a second assembly in the
Bag-O-Tricks for the controls. This demonstrates how to have styles in an
external library plus their default templates.