Below are highlights of what we did in this release.
- Corrected package license file reference.
In addition to the updates above, this version also contains changes, listed below, from version 2.8.0.
- Added default runtime directive.
- Fixed exceptions thrown when errors are encountered while opening packages.
- Fixed issue on Mono platforms using System.IO.Packaging NuGet package (Xamarin, etc) when creating a document.
- Fixed manual saving of a package when autosave is false.
- Fixed schema constraint data and standardized serialization across platforms.
- Upgraded to System.IO.Packaging 4.4.0.
- Changed the license to an MIT license.