Microsoft Office 365 and Open Specifications present: DevDays Asia 2016 @Beijing + hackathon!
Date: October 21-23, 2016
Where: Microsoft Beijing West Campus
Who: Developers, independent software vendors, students, tech startups, and established businesses
What: Microsoft event and hackathon
Join DevDays Asia 2016 @ Beijing, an extension of the "Biggest Developer Event in Asia," DevDays Asia @ Taipei, from October 21-23, 2016 at Microsoft Beijing West Campus for technical presentations, interactive sessions, and a hackathon!
We encourage developers, students, ISVs and businesses to attend DevDays Asia @Beijing to learn about the advantages of developing within Microsoft Office. In addition, DevDays Asia @Beijing will include a track dedicated to Microsoft's commitment to interoperability including Open Specifications and protocol content. As always, the event will host a team of Microsoft engineers who are eager to provide their expertise and answer your questions.
Here are some of the technologies to be presented at DevDays Asia @Beijing:
- Microsoft Office Add-ins for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Microsoft Graph: The easiest way to call Microsoft APIs to access data, intelligence, insights, users, files, mail, calendar, contacts, and folders
- Microsoft SQL Server
- OData: Building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Office File Formats
- Office, SharePoint, or Exchange Protocols
- Open Specifications for Microsoft Office and Data Platform
- Windows Protocols and Interoperability
- Windows Test Suites
For information about event schedules, speakers and more, visit: http://interopevents.com/
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com!