The Office and Windows Interoperability teams will host a Windows Identity and Exchange Protocols Plugfest in Redmond, Washington on April 16 – 20. The five day event will cover Exchange Web Services protocols, Exchange RPC protocols, and Windows 8 Identity protocols.
We are officially opening up registration today! Please email ExInteropEvents@microsoft.com for more information and to register for the event.
At the event, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Listen to presentations from Microsoft Subject Matter Experts covering topics relating to the Exchange RPC and Exchange Web Services Protocols
- Meet with members of the Exchange product teams
- Provide feedback on Microsoft’s Open Specification documentation
- Get answers directly from our product teams and Microsoft Support
- Test RPC implementations with new Exchange RPC Test Suites. We will be providing a package of 10 Exchange Test Suites that include support for MS-OXCFOLD, MS-OXCFXICS, MS-OXCMSG, MS-OXCPERM, MS-OXCPRPT, MS-OXCROPS, MS-OXCRPC, MS-OXCSTOR, MS-OXCTABL, and MS-OXORULE Exchange protocols.
The event is free and space is limited, so register soon.