Do you want to learn how to build apps for Office and SharePoint and get your apps into the office.com Store? If you do, this workshop is for you!
Six, 1-day offerings of the Building apps for Office and SharePoint workshop are coming to three cities across North America and three cities in Europe in the November and December timeframe:
- Bad Homburg, Germany | Wednesday, 28 November 2012
- Vienna, Austria | Friday, 30 November, 2012
- Madrid, Spain | Monday, 3 December, 2012
- Denver (CO), US | Monday, 10 December, 2012
- Charlotte (NC), US | Wednesday, 12 December, 2012
- Toronto (Ontario), Canada | Friday, 14 December, 2012
As explained in our previous posts, the new cloud app model for Office and SharePoint enables building a whole new class of productivity solutions using standard web technologies. And the Office Store on office.com provides the venue for your apps to be seen by and available to millions of Office, SharePoint and Office 365 SharePoint Online users worldwide.
Space is limited so sign up today!
Visit http://www.devcamps.ms/office and register at a location of your choice. Please make sure to follow the prerequisite guidance to get all setup for attending. More locations will be opened soon.
See you there!