Here's the general idea... Watch one of the 50 or so webcasts that Microsoft has prepared as preparatory material for Tech-Ed, submit an evaluation, and earn an entry into a sweepstakes for Tech-Ed Conference Passes.
- Adding Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) to your BizTalk Server 2004 (BTS)projects; 7 Apr 2004, 1:00PM - 2:30PM PDT.
- Real-World BTS Editing and Mapping Techniques; 8 Apr 2004, 1PM - 2:30PM PDT
- Building on BTS Human Workflow Services (HWS) for the Visual Studio .NET developer; 12 Apr 2004, 1PM-2:30PM PDT
- BTS EDI with and without the Covast Accelerator; 14 Apr 2004, 1PM - 2:30PM PDT
- InfoPath SP1 and BizTalk Server; 19 Apr 2004, 1PM - 2:30PM PDT
- Migrating from BizTalk Server 2002 to 2004; 23 Apr 2004, 9AM - 10:30AM PDT
Check out the Architecture-related and other Developer-focused webcasts, as well...