Every student that attended or registered for the recent Windows Phone Student Camp – November Series can go in the draw to win one of 10 phones.
To stay up to date with the latest information regarding the competition – check out www.facebook.com/microsoftnzstudents
Please read below specific Terms and Conditions:
1. To be eligible – you must have either attended one of the Windows Phone Student Camp or Registered for one of the events.
2. To be eligible for the competition, you must have a new published Windows Phone application anytime between the 15th of November to the 15th of December 2011
3. Entries must be emailed to email@example.com with following information:
- Link to Application on the Market Place – http://www.windowsphone.com/en-NZ/apps
- A short two/three line sentence describing the application
4. Microsoft is not responsible for entries not received and incomplete, illegible, ‘hacked’ or otherwise fraudulent entries are not valid.
5 . By entering this prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
6 .The top 4 applications as decided by Intergen and Marker Studios will each receive a phone, the remaining 6 phones will be randomly drawn from the pool of entries in the above time frame.
7. Winners will be notified on 20 December 2011 via the email or contact phone number provided.
8 . Prizes will be delivered to each winner at a New Zealand address (as advised by the winner) at Microsoft’s expense.
9. Only people living in New Zealand are eligible to win. Employees and independent contractors (and each of their immediate family members) of Microsoft are not eligible to enter.
10. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, Microsoft may award it to an alternate winner.
11. If you accept a prize you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize.
12. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Microsoft may substitute the advertised prized for another prize which has approximately the same recommended retail price.
13. If there is a dispute as to who submitted the winning entry, the winner will be the authorized account holder of the market place account used to publish the Windows Phone Application. Applications submitted in to the draw must be by the actual owner of the Market Place Account.
14. Microsoft New Zealand Limited is the promoter of this prize draw and may modify these terms & conditions without notice. The judge’s decision in relation to the winners or any other aspect of this prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Microsoft may disqualify, from participating in this prize draw, any person who tampers with the entry process, or submits an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
16. Microsoft is committed to complying with the Government gift and ethics policies. Employees and independent contracts of the Government must adhere to gift and ethics policies applicable to them when entering this prize draw or accepting any prize.
17. Microsoft is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, or any combination thereof. Nor is it responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this prize draw, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the administration of this prize draw.
18. To the extent permitted by law, Microsoft, its retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including personal injury, which is suffered as a result of, or arising from, your participation in the prize draw or winning (or not winning) any prize.
19. At Microsoft, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Microsoft will collect and use your details for the purposes of running this prize draw. You can access or request correction of your details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.