There has been a lot of interest in Windows Phone 7 training material,with the huge amount of buzz amongst our student audiences, and this shows in the number of student market place accounts and student apps that have been deployed since its launch in October 2010. Nearly half the number of Market Place accounts world wide are made up of student accounts!
Through this time we have been working hard to provide training content you can walk through or use in training your students. Below I have put together a couple of links that will get you started:
- Windows Phone Programming in C# -This material, created by Rob Miles, is an introduction to Windows Phone development for anyone learning to program. It contains 8 sections with labs, PowerPoint presentations, demos and detailed notes.
- How to activate your Windows Phone 7 Market Place Account – Find out the steps required to get your students a free Windows Phone 7 Market Place account, saving around $149.
- Programming Windows Phone 7 by Charles Petzold – Free 1000 page E- book
- Windows Phone Developer Site
- Jump start in Windows Phone 7 Development – more links found on the developer site.