There is no better time to look into the Microsoft Cloud offering. Over the past four months there have been some great enhancements with the tooling support for Visual Studio 2010 and the features built within the Windows Azure Portal. Not to mention the continuous development to support both Java and php applications.
Microsoft have also released an extensive set of demos and hands on labs that will show you all you need to know to get started with building applications in the cloud or moving existing on premise applications into the cloud.
What will you find in this kit
- Quick 10 minute demos
- Extensive Walk through examples
- Full source code
- New features
- Windows Azure Silverlight Portal
- SQL Azure migration tool
- RDC into your Azure instance
- Third Party federation using App Fabric Services
- Windows Azure Connect – on premise + on cloud
Need an account – try the free introductory offer and take a test drive of the service for yourself.