The Microsoft Student Partner programme seeks students who are interested in building a closer relationship with Microsoft, and those who are simply hooked on technology, and want to develop their skills further.
The programme is designed to help students learn more about our different technologies/academic programs and also help them better understand our Partners to prepare themselves and their peers for the IT industry.
WHAT DO YOU DO AS A STUDENT PARTNER?
To get the most out of being a Microsoft Student Partner, there are a lot of opportunities for you to contribute to the broad academic community. This ranges from engaging with students to setting up technical demonstrations.
We require Student Partners to undertake a range of voluntary activities throughout the year which are designed to teach you valuable skills but also to compliment your existing studies. Below are some of the specific goals:
– Help drive on campus events where you liaise with industry partners who speak at events
– Inspire your peers to get involved in our academic programs, Imagine Cup, Dreamspark
– Support Imagine Cup activities on your campus
– Support Microsoft activities on your campus including Orientation events, Dreamspark, MSDNAA
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
We can promise you that being part of the Microsoft Student Partner programme will be a very rewarding and valuable experience. Being recognized as a Microsoft Student Partner is an amazing accolade to add to your CV/Resume to help you succeed and get ahead in your future career. In addition, you will:
– Develop your personal and technological skills further and allow you to gain some real-world, professional experience
– Have the opportunities to connect and network with Microsoft employees, Microsoft Partners and other industry experts and make valuable contacts for the future.
– Receive cool Microsoft software, access into some of our industry events, and plug into programs that not only let you show off what you know but also increase your chances of getting a great job when you graduate.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An enthusiastic individual who is passionate about information technology and is interested in establishing a fantastic relationship with Microsoft, representing their students and department in New Zealand. He/She must be currently enrolled FULL TIME in a Business/IT/IS/IM/CS/Eng degree.
The Microsoft Student Partner role requires the student to commit to a minimum of 12 months and can apply into the programme at any time of the year.
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
We’d love to hear from you. So send your cover letter & CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you. This is a fantastic opportunity for all IT students. Show us your passion for technology and dedication towards becoming a great professional developer!
NOTE: Terms & Conditions Apply.