This blog post is brought to you on behalf of the NZ Hi-Tech Trust.
Entries for the 2012 NZ Hi-Tech Awards close in just over six weeks. You can now enter the Hi-Tech Awards online. Register once and then choose the categories you want to enter. It is the single best opportunity in 2012 to get your business in front of some of the biggest names in the industry.
Not sure of which category to enter? Then register your interest now and we will make sure someone contacts you.
Make sure you also visit our website to find:
- Why you should enter
- Critical entry and event dates
- Entry categories
- Tips on making the most out of being an entrant, finalist and winner.
Entering also gives you the opportunity to take part in three outstanding events:
- The Entrants cocktail events (to announce finalists) held simultaneously in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch on 22 March 2012.
- The Gala Awards Dinner, at the SkyCity Ballroom in Auckland on 11 May 2012.
- And the exclusive NZ Hi-Tech Awards Alumni Event for entrants from 2011 and 2012 only. You have to enter to be invited to this event.
If you haven’t already, start your entry now – entries close 5.00pm, Monday, 5 March 2012
Note: The NZ Hi-Tech Trust is a not-for-profit organisation.
We sincerely thank and acknowledge all of our sponsors who have made this possible including: