DEMO Asia, Singapore, 29 Feb – 2 March 2012
In conjunction with our partners Startup Weekend and Founder Institute, Microsoft BizSpark is offering ten startups from the APAC region scholarships to deliver a ninety-second Alpha Pitch on stage and space in the BizSpark Pavilion at DEMO Asia 2012 in Singapore (Feb 29 – March 2). This will include one lucky startup from New Zealand!
DEMO Asia is one of the most important conferences for emerging technology product launches so this is a great opportunity for one New Zealand startup to get exposure at a global level.
Recipients of the scholarship will receive…
· One exhibition kiosk in the BizSpark pavilion
· Two individual DEMO conference passes
· Video of your pitch posted on www.demo.asia
· Backstage 3-minute interview on www.demo.asia
Note: Travel and Expenses are not included in the scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship you must be…
· Located in New Zealand (click here if you are from other countries in Asia-Pacific)
· A current member of the BizSpark Programme
· Pre-revenue stage (and have raised less than SGD$100K funding)
Note: Priority will be given to Startup Weekend and Founder Institute teams and recipients will be chosen by the BizSpark lead in each country in combination with our partners.
And the timelines are…
· Applications opened 10th January 2012
· Applications close 20th January 2012
· Recipients will be announced 30th January 2012
Already a BizSpark member? Then it’s simple, you just need to complete a simple form.
Not yet a BizSpark Member? Do you qualify?
· Developing software?
· Privately held?
· Less than three years old?
· Making less than US $1M annually?
Are you part of one of these classes? If yes, click on the appropriate logo to apply:
Apply to BizSpark directly.