The New Zealand Dynamics team have arranged for some technical training on using Management Reporter 2012, the financial reporter that customers get when they purchase Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP or Dynamics SL. These courses will be at Microsoft Auckland in October November, and will be as follows:
1) A Half Day course on Setup and Configuration of Management Reporter 2012. This will include the following:
- Brief technology overview
- Navigation | Toolbars | Menus
- Setup and Configuration:
- Building Block Groups
- Security (Users/Groups/Companies)
- Report Groups
- Generating and Viewing Reports
- Understanding/Managing the Report library
- Differences between FRx and MR:
- Report Writing
- FRX to MMR migration - Tips and Tricks
2) A Full Day course on writing Management Reporter reports. This will effectively be course 80255 (Report Design in Management Reporter 2.0 for Microsoft Dynamics ERP) as this hasn’t really changed in MR 2012.
Each course will be run twice, giving you flexibility in deciding which one you can attend. The costs will be $150 for the half day course, and $300 for the full day course.
Registration is available online for Dynamics Partners now via the Partner Learning Centre, which you can get to by using the following links (or by searching in the PLC):
Setup & Configuration: Morning of Tuesday 13th November - https://training.partner.microsoft.com/learning/app/management/LMS_ActDetails.aspx?UserMode=0&ActivityId=818478
Setup & Configuration: Afternoon of Tuesday 13th November - https://training.partner.microsoft.com/learning/app/management/LMS_ActDetails.aspx?UserMode=0&ActivityId=818479
Report Writing – Wednesday 14th November - https://training.partner.microsoft.com/learning/app/management/LMS_ActDetails.aspx?UserMode=0&ActivityId=818480
Report Writing – Thursday 15th November - https://training.partner.microsoft.com/learning/app/management/LMS_ActDetails.aspx?UserMode=0&ActivityId=818481
You will of course need to bring a laptop with a virtual machine loaded which contains one of the Dynamics ERP systems with MR 2012 loaded up to the latest service pack, plus for the Report Writing course it would be handy for you if you bring along a copy of the training manual that you can download from PartnerSource following the link above, or CustomerSource.
If you are a Dynamics Customer and wish to attend this course, please email Sue Driscoll who will see if there are places available for you, as you do not have access to the Partner Learning Centre.
Updated to change Dates from October to November.