I have now updated my NZ licensing guide for Dynamics AX. If you are a Dynamics AX partner and would like a copy, please email me directly or contact us.
This guide is to help you through the complexities of Dynamics AX licensing, but it also includes lots of other useful information including:
- An overview of what is in BE and AM licenses
- The difference between MBL and BRL
- Placing an order with Order Central
- Dynamics Client for Office (DCO)
- Enterprise Portal
- Upgrades & Transitions
- FRx, Forecaster & Management Reporter
- SQL Licensing
- Dynamics CRM
- Licenses that you (as a partner) can get
- SPA and Partner Network requirements
- Useful Dynamics AX documentation
I first started producing this guide last year, and each time I get asked a question that isn't covered by the guide, I update it... 🙂
Please note that this guide is Microsoft Dynamics AX Partner confidential, and should not be given to customers or prospects. Please also note that it is a guidance document only - not officially sanctioned by Microsoft!
Contact me if you'd like the April version!