For five weeks, starting from today Monday 20 July, MSDN NZ and TechNet NZ will be giving our fighting fit Devs and IT Pros the weekly chance to win a FitBit Flex! We will also be giving away 10 snazzy MVA tees each week.
To get yourself in the draw, watch the recommended video posted by @TechNetNZ and @msdevNZ at 10am on Monday morning (whichever one suits your fancy), and answer their question about the video correctly. E-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Thursday. The weekly draw and winner announcement will take place each Friday morning. Be sure to include your name and/or Twitter handle, so that we can announce you as a winner!
Each week is a new chance to get yourself in the draw, so get fit, and get watching!
Are You Fit to Be a Dev/IT Pro? Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this Are You Fit to Be a Dev/IT Pro? Promotion (“Promotion”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Employees and independent contractors and each of their immediate family members of Microsoft, its retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
3. Microsoft is committed to complying with Government gift and ethics policies. Employees and independent contractors of the Government must adhere to gift and ethics policies applicable to them when entering the Promotion or accepting any prize.
4. The Promotion starts at 8am on 20 July 2015 and ends at 6pm on 21 August 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter the Promotion you must be living in New Zealand.
6. To enter the Promotion:
a. watch the recommended video that is posted each Monday morning during the Promotion Period on either the @TechnetNZ Twitter account page OR the @MSDNNZ Twitter account page (“Post”); and
b. send an e-mail with the correct answers to the questions asked in the Post to email@example.com before 11.59pm on the Thursday following the Post, (“Eligible Entry”).
7. There are five prizes to be won. Each winner will receive a black Fitbit Flex (each a “Prize”).
8. One Prize winner will be drawn each Friday morning during the Promotion Period. Each Prize draw will consist of the Eligible Entries.
9. Microsoft is not responsible for entries not received and incomplete, illegible, ‘hacked’ or otherwise fraudulent entries are not valid.
10. One entry per person per Prize draw. You may only win one Prize.
11. Each winner will be notified by email on the day of the relevant Prize draw. The winner will be the first Eligible Entry randomly drawn. If a winner does not claim their Prize during the Promotion Period then that winner forfeits their right to the Prize, and another winner will be drawn.
12. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
13. You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your Prize, Microsoft may award it to an alternate winner.
14. If you accept a Prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the Prize.
15. If for any reason an advertised Prize is unavailable, Microsoft may substitute the advertised Prize for another prize which has approximately the same recommended retail price.
16. To the extent permitted by law, Microsoft, its retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including personal injury, which is suffered as a result of, or arising from, your participation in the Promotion or winning (or not winning) any prize.
17. Microsoft may disqualify, from participating in this Promotion, any person who tampers with the entry process, or submits an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
18. Microsoft is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, or any combination thereof. Nor is it responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
19. Microsoft New Zealand Limited is the promoter of this Promotion and may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the Promotion or any element of the Promotion for any reason, including any cancellation, suspension or change necessitated by any event outside of Microsoft’s control.
21. If you win a Prize you agree to participate in publicity generated by Microsoft (or Microsoft’s marketing partners), and agree to the use of your name, address and photo for promotional purposes.