Skip to main content
- WPA2 is currently the most secure type of Wifi/WLAN encryption.
- To connect a device to an access point (AP), you use a WPA2 key or passphrase.
- The key can be up to 64 chars hexadecimal or 63 chars alphanumeric + special chars.
- There are many online key generators.
- The problem is that they don’t take into account mobile devices.
- Entering 63-64 characters using a screen keyboard that you have to repeatedly switch between uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special characters is very tedious.
- This generator lets you specify the maximum number of times to switch the screen keyboard.
- The letter O and the number 0 are excluded to avoid confusion.
- WARNING: Provided “as is”. Use at your own risk. No warranties of any kind.