- When you create a page for your business, etc. using your Facebook account, you can click on "Use Facebook as <Your Page>" to manage it.
- Sometimes, this leads to a white page, also known as "White Page of Death", "Blank Screen of Death", "Blank Page of Death, etc.
- This blank page does not contain any elements to let you restore your account to the former state and Facebook becomes unusable with the Browser in question.
- A possible solution is to clear your Browser's cache - I haven't tried this.
- To switch back to your main account, open the following page and click on the "Switch" link: https://www.facebook.com/login/plugin_roadblock.php