Funny: Computer Tech Support Calls

CompBashThese “silly tech support calls” have been around in e-mails and online since the dawn of tech support.  They are always fun to read.  Here’s a list my sister sent me that I hadn’t seen yet.  Blogging e-mail funnies may be a bit out of character for my blog, but it is Friday and I’m in the mood for a good laugh.  How ‘bout you?

Customer: Hi, this is Celine. I can't get my diskette out.
Tech support: Have you tried pushing the Button?
Customer: Yes, sure, it's really stuck.
Tech support: That doesn't sound good; I'll make a note.
Customer: No, wait a minute... I hadn't inserted it yet... it's still on my desk... sorry....

Tech support: What kind of computer do you have?
Female customer: A white one...

Tech support: Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen.
Customer:  Your left or my left?

Tech support: Good day. How may I help you?
Male customer: Hello... I can't print.
Tech support: Would you click on "start" for me and...
Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me! I'm not Bill Gates.

CompFix_ACustomer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...

Customer: I have problems printing in red...
Tech support: Do you have a color printer?
Customer: Aaaah....................thank you.

Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am?
Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me at the 7-11.

Customer:  My keyboard is not working anymore.
Tech support: Are you sure it's plugged into the computer?
Customer:  No. I can't get behind the computer.
Tech support: Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back
Customer:  OK
Tech support: Did the keyboard come with you?
Customer: Yes
Tech support:  That means the keyboard is not plugged in. Is there another keyboard?
Customer: Yes, there's another one here. Ah...that one does work...

Tech support: Your password is the small letter "a" as in apple, a capital letter V as in Victor, the number 7.
Customer: Is that 7 in capital letters?

Customer: I can't get on the Internet.
Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password?
Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer: Five stars.

CompFrenzyTech support: What anti-virus program do you use?
Customer: Netscape.
Tech support: That's not an anti-virus program.
Customer: Oh, sorry...Internet Explorer.

Customer:  I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.

Tech support: How may I help you?
Customer: I'm writing my first e-mail.
Tech support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?
Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the circle around it?

A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.
Tech support: Are you running it under windows?
Customer: "No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine."

And last but not least...
Tech support: "Okay Bob, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter "P" to bring up the Program Manager"
Customer: I don't have a P.
Tech support: On your keyboard, Bob.
Customer: What do you mean?
Tech support: "P".....on your keyboard, Bob.
CompTrashCustomer:  I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!

Want more?
Here are some Calls from Hell, Stupid People Call Tech Support, Stupid Tech Support Pt1 *Long*, AudioComedy: Funny Tech Support Calls, and more, and more, and google, and you get the point.

1. Dawn says:

Hello sweetie!

I love this list!  I even laughed out loud!  Thank you for bringing a smile to my day!

-Dawn

2. i am technical support in dell computer.i got cal.customer not able to start computer.told to customer the computer when without unplugging the power cord.customer screamed  and i closed the call

3. Stuart says:

Hitesh,

I hope you talk better then you type when your supportig customers

4. jockaroo says:

….love it.!!…..very funny, most real life situations are..!!

5. poopoop says:

i took a crap in my computer. the next day it was still there. about a month later it stop smelling. thank you norton

6. DJ says:

[00:49:58] Sam: Welcome to our site ! How can I be of assistance today?

[00:50:02] Visitor: is it gonna rain today??

[00:50:34] Sam: Not sure about that

[00:54:36] Visitor: i thought it was gonna be sunny

[00:54:56] Sam: now you got a answer of your question

[00:55:00] Sam: That should be all]

[00:55:04] Sam: Good bye

[00:54:57] Visitor: good bye

7. Neelesh says:

read a funny computer blog here:

its gets really funny from the second paragraph

diaryst.blogspot.com/…/few-words-owner-of-retired-computer.html

8. Jeff says:

I am support agent for apple and some of the customer are ridiculous

serial number can you read it phonetically

w as is wonder if my boy friend is cheating on me right now .. customer cries..

9. Jeff says:

I am support agent for apple and some of the customer are ridiculous

serial number can you read it phonetically

w as is wonder if my boy friend is cheating on me right now .. customer cries..

10. Ben Loop says:

Harry, I want you to know how much I appreciate all the help you gave me but also for the kind of person you are. You were able to fix my computer and email after I had spent hours and several days with other technicians who were not able to fix it. Although it was not a simple job for you, you stayed with it until you had solved the problem. You are extremely competent and determined. I am sure if you had not taken on the problem of fixing it for me, it would not have been done I called you Thursday AM and YOU were able to fix it. I think WORLD TECH SUPPORT is the best online computer support org. As a person you are in a class by yourself. You care about helping people which results in your going over and beyond what most people would do. Not only do you help but you are kind and considerate—and patient. You are really one fantastic person—one in a million. I will never forget you and what you did in regard to the computer/email problem. Thanks. I do not have words to express my appreciation for what you did and who you are." – Ben

11. computer support service says:

Thanks for share this information with me.

12. Not her says:

user: The keyboard at one of the computers is not working. ( certain keys are stuck) i was drinking coffee and someone sent me something really funny and i spit coffee on the keyboard

tech: Thats fantastic, I am glad you are entertained I'll get you another keyboard

13. Jenifer Ansten says:

Very Nice And Very Funny Blog..!!! Thanx Make me big smile..!!!! plz visit my computer support services company..!!!

14. JOKESFB says:

Great Fun at here At present like every body needs change from his daily routine so I prefer to visit at your site for change my mood. Thanks a Lot http://WWW.JOKESFB.COM

15. Mason says:

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!

<a href="http://www.ceylon-tech.com/"><b>Computer Tech Support</b></a>

16. Maryke says:

Great article, thanks! Customer service is probably one of the most underrated things in this world – truly a dying art. I have come across a website which allows me to receive the customer service I deserve. By writing reports about my Suppliers, and allowing them to respond to me regarding the matter at hand, http://hellopeter.com/ has helped restore my faith in customer service.

17. alexwalker says:

This post very funny for "Computer Tech Support Calls." This Funny post very Interesting and good pointing us in the right direction.

Thanks for sharing your views.You can also read <a href="http://www.acetecsupport.com/">Online Tech Support</a>

18. rozermartin says:

Hahahahahah great one…… Well apart these if one is calling you as being some xyz brands and assure you fixing your computer then probably its not a legitimate company. As no company calls you. Customers have to call for getting fixes. How would any company get to know about what you system is going through.

<a href="http://www.crunchbase.com/…/sunrise-pc-support">Sunrise Pc Support</a>

19. IT Support says:

am speechless. It is a unbelievable weblog and very partaking too. Great work! That's probably not a lot coming from an beginner blogger like me, but it's all I may assume after having fun with your posts. Nice grammar and vocabulary. Not like different blogs. You actually know what you are speaking about too. So much that you made me want to learn more. Your blog has turn into a stepping stone for me, my fellow blogger. Thank you for the detailed journey. I actually enjoyed the 6 posts that I have learned so

20. Laura Kelly says:

Thanks for share me this amazing information. I like it..!!

I have launched game for kids & also FREE to Download from Google play..!! I'm sure that kids really love this game..!!

play.google.com/…/details

21. Nancy Reagan says:

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information on your page. I really impressed by your blog.

Visit: http://goo.gl/QVuXSx

22. Us customer Support says:

US customer Tech support provides the best services if you are facing any problems related to email basic settings, delete or restore email account, restore deleted messages, problems in reading and composing mail, problem in receiving mail and attachments. US customer support toll free contact number: (877) 271 3440. <a href="uscostumersupport.com/"> US CUSTOMER SUPPORT</a> .

23. callpccare says:

Hello!

Thank u for sharing this post regarding Computer Tech Support Calls.This is such a usefull article for me.But i want to share some another article for u,please visit:

24. osiel says:

PPC Promotion and marketing is very important to get the business for professional company especially for Tech Support & web design company.

<a href="osiel.net/…/ppc-pay-per-click.php">ppc management experts</a>

<a href="osiel.net/ppc.html">PPC Expert For Tech Support</a>

25. ZacKisch says:

Thanks for sharing and Call tech support at 1-800-986-4764 and ensure all your problems are solved in no time.

26. osiel says:

<a href="osiel.net/…/ppc-pay-per-click.php">Google Adwords For Tech Support</a>

<a href="osiel.net/ppc.html">PPC Expert For Tech Support</a>

27. Joehary says:

Really very funny. if u want good technical support then call  us at

US Toll Free 1-888-224-3943

UK Toll Free 08006526746

28. Lawrence Cooper says:

How can we use PPC for promotion and marketing.

<a href=”http://dealerfortress.com”> IT Support Raleigh</a>

29. Aram Gregor says:

Really nice jokes. But for real help come to PcGeekPro.

<a href="pcgeekpro.com/">Online and Onsite Support</a>