The April refresh of the Azure Service Bus EAI and EDI Labs is now live. Here’s some dough that you would be interested in:
- Read the forum post about preparing to use the April refresh at http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/servicebuslabs/thread/82f645f3-224d-45b7-a50f-705fc1b3309e. This post gives some key information on what you should do as a preparation for using the April release.
- Read the forum post announcing the April 2012 refresh at http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/servicebuslabs/thread/3fb725e5-8415-4ba7-a51c-9bd00a5798a8. This will give you some information on what’s new and what to expect from the refreshed service.
- Provision a namespace for the CTP bits from https://portal.appfabriclabs.com
- If you are primarily a user who would configure bridges and LOB connect components, you must download the SDK. The SDK download is available at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=184288
- If you are primarily an EDI user, the EDI portal is available at https://edi.appfabriclabs.com
- You might also want to start playing around with the samples that are available for Service Bus EAI and EDI Labs. The samples can also be downloaded from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=184288
- All the documentation and tutorials for the April refresh are available at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=235197
That should be a good list to get you started. In my next post, I am going to talk about some new features that have been introduced in the April 2012 release of Service Bus EAI/EDI Labs.