Alan Howard, head of development at Trade Me pinged me last night about an expansion of their dev team to bring on broad some new skilled .NET developers.
At Trade Me we're continuing our search for the best web developers in NZ. If you have a passion for web development and a desire to work with those responsible for building NZ's largest and busiest web site, you should get in touch with us.
Trade Me has a long tradition in New Zealand that you can read about In the beginning…
Check out the Trade Me Manifesto series:
- #1: Create great websites and people will tell their friends
- #2: Be like electricity
- #3: Let the server run the business
- #4: Empathise
- #5: Make people feel safe
- #6: Talk straight
- #7: Hire people smarter than you
- #8: Be informal but serious
- #9: Measure everything
- #10: Just try stuff
Having worked with Trade Me for the last four years I recall a couple of key milestones: