I also mentioned that I would be making a screen cast and sharing the source code from the Silverlight 3 Line of Business demo that I delivered. The demo that I presented was based on Scott Morrison’s two sessions from Tech.Ed North America.
Also on Channel 9…
The source code for these presentations is available below (includes activity control):
- WUX 303: Building Data-Driven RIAs with Microsoft ASP.NET and Microsoft Silverlight
- WUX 308: Delivering Rich User Experiences for Business Applications with Microsoft Silverlight 3
I also updated my presentation to cover the May release of RIA Services from http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/RiaServices (this site also includes tutorials and white papers).
I will do another post shortly on how I built the Tech.Ed Tweet Vote demo that I showed in the first part of my UNPLUGGED session.
Other Posts that are worth checking out:
- Corrina Black’s Navigation Project Themes
- Mix09: Silverlight for Business Apps and .NET RIA Services talks
- Link Round up on .NET RIA Services (March 3rd)
- Link Round up on .NET RIA Services (April 13th)
- ScottGu Mix Keynote coding demo posted
- .NET RIA Services May 2009 Preview
- .NET RIA Services: Get your metadata from anywhere!
- .NET RIA Services Update with new Silverlight project template
- Silverlight 3: Navigation URI Routing
- Share DataContext among navigation pages in Silverlight 3
- Managing Silverlight 3 navigation behavior
- Silverlight DataForm helpers
- Refactoring Silverlight ChildWindow for a non-modal use
- Silverlight 3 Beta Sample - Slidentity - Presentation Creation App