*Updated June 15, 2018*
For a myriad of reasons it's nice to know what IPs you can expect to see coming to/from your Azure space. Below is a quick cheat sheet.
Microsoft Azure Datacenter IP Ranges
- Public: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56519
- US Gov (including DoD): http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=57063
- Germany: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=57064
- China: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=57062
updated 20 Aug 2018, thanks to Michael Ketchum of Microsoft for the additional information
The XML file now breaks down the IP ranges as follows:
- “<SERVICE>" = Includes all IP’s for that service across all regions in the applicable cloud
- “<SERVICE>.<REGION>” = Includes all IP’s for that service in a specific region
- "AzureCloud.<REGION>" = Includes all IP’s/and services for that region
- "AzureCloud" = Includes all IP’s/and services for that cloud, such as Gov, commercial, etc.
The "Secret Azure IPs" you MUST Include - 184.108.40.206 and 169.254.169.254
- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-network/security-overview#application-security-groups -> Azure Platform Considerations
Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges