I just developed a PoC where I demonstrated to my customer how is feasible to integrate and manipulate a Win32 application (Remedy Client in my case) into a CCF (Customer Care Framework) client application.
In this context I had some problem in piloting context menu. the couple of link below give much information.
My main takeways:
- standard context menu class name is "#32768"
- usually context menu send a WM_COMMAND message to the application window with an ID that trigger the operation
- when you successfully selected the context menu window (you have the HWND):
- you can choose the menu item via WM_KEYDOWN/VK_DOWN messages
- you can activate the menu item via a WM_KEYDOWN/VK_ENTER message
Links that saved my day: