If you missed TechDays 2011, there is no way to bring you back the whole experience. That’s the bad news, the good news however is that we go a long way and bring you a recorded video of each of the sessions so you can learn from the best. From now on, you can browse all the sessions, view them online or download to your favorite media player and download the slides.
With top speakers like Scott Hanselman, Jeff Prosise, Ingo Rammer, Vittorio Bertocci, Glenn Block, Christian Weyer, Hadi Hariri, …. and so many more. The event welcomed over 40 different speakers!
How is the content structured?
On the TechDays website you can find the video recordings split up by Developer/IT-Professional and then further by track.
- Developer Tools, Languages and Frameworks Track – includes all content related to Visual Studio, C# and other languages, application lifecyle management, WCF, …
- Web, Client and Devices Track – includes content about web development, ASP.NET, jQuery, Ajax, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, XNA, HTML5, …
- Cloud & Servers Track – includes all of the Windows Azure related sessions as well as SharePoint and SQL Server
Next to the tracks you can also browse scenarios:
- Application Lifecycle Management – sessions from the ALM deep dive and the normal conference around Visual Studio ALM.
- Cloud – this scenario delivers you sessions that go from a general overview of the Windows Azure platform, updates in Windows Azure 1.3, to SaaS, SQL Azure, on- and off-premise and AppFabric.
Browsing the content on Channel 9
(note: Channel 9 contains all developer sessions, for IT-Professional content you can find it on TechNet Edge)
All session videos lead you to a Channel 9 TechDays 2011 Event page. Channel 9 also has a landing page for the whole event, which allows you to browse and do free-text search.
You can also take advantage of commenting on the video and in this way have a conversation with other viewers or even get feedback from some of the speakers.