Today we made an important joint announcement with Telstra that we will believe will also be great news for our partners.
You can find a special Australian partner FAQ here.
You can ask questions about the announcement in the following ways:
- If your question relates to the core products in the Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS) then we encourage you to read the resources available in the global website for partners available at www.quickstartonlineservices.com/discoveras a great first step. In particular many partners have found the FAQ (“Program Material: Business Productivity Online Suite FAQ”) and the playbook very useful in answering product and strategy-related questions. Please note however that these website resources are targeted at countries adopting the standard worldwide model and are provided for general information only. Whilst we believe that a substantial part of the content will remain valid for Australia, given the proposed Microsoft-Telstra Alliance announcement there will be detail changes including to the channel program. You can contact us via the methods below for more specific information and clarification.
- Gold and Certified partners should also ask their partner account manager, or use the partner hotline 13 20 58, option 4.
- Other partners can ask the partner hotline on 13 20 58, option 4. You are encouraged to monitor the relevant parts of the partner portal as we will continue to provide more information as we progress our launch plans
- All partners are invited to post a question through this blog – use the email link above
- We will be holding joint partner briefings with Telstra as part of the launch program and we expect these briefing dates to be announced within the next few weeks. There will further opportunities for partners to clarify any questions at these events.