Microsoft IT Showcase is pleased to announce the publication of Deploying Active Directory Rights Management Services at Microsoft which discusses how Microsoft IT implemented Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) so that publishers could use Microsoft Office applications to restrict access to confidential data.
At Microsoft, sensitive business information in e-mail and business documents was at risk of exposure to unauthorized users. Microsoft IT implemented AD DS so that authors could use Microsoft Office and SharePoint Server to restrict access to confidential data.
Technical White Paper
Products & Technologies
· Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1
· Active Directory Domain Services and Active Directory Rights Management Services
· Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008
· Microsoft Office 2010
· Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
· Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
· Windows Mobile 6.x